Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Ok, so...This is something that I have been wanting to incorporate into my blogging, but just haven't gotten around to doing it...until today. :)

I have been trying to be patient today, but my kids are driving me CRAZY!! It must be the weather or something...they are such sweeties...even if they drive me crazy! lol

1) So, the first thing I am thankful for today is NAPTIME!! Ah! How I LOVE this time of day! Aleigha goes right down and Jake plays some preschool games on the computer during this time. Thus, this gives me 2 to 3 hours of "me" time (which is something that I have been in need of since my kids woke me up this morning).

2) I am very thankful for getting all of my laundry done last night...as when I woke up this morning we had no water due to the construction on the water pipes in our neighborhood. It was SO nice of them to let us know that we wouldn't have any water for a couple hours. Thankfully, I didn't need to do laundry...however, a SHOWER would have been nice to help me get going this morning. Grrr.... Thank goodness I took one last night! :)

3) I am thankful I do not have to work tonight! Nuf said.

4) I am thankful for being able to spend some time with Jon tonight. Maybe watch a show or two that we have DVR'd. He is such a great guy! I am SO thankful that he puts up with all my crap. I love you!

5) Last, but certainly not least, I am thankful tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! Seattle here I come! I am going on a Scrap Retreat with a group of gals and won't be back home until Sunday afternoon/evening. I am SO ready to get out of dodge for a bit. Seems like this was the perfect time to go to. It will be nice to just do my own thing this weekend. Thanks to Jon for agreeing that I should go. *huggs*

Kreanna

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Great post -- it's always a wonderful thing to reflect on blessings. Have a fun weekend in Seattle!!