Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight

So, I went to the midnight show last night of Twilight! It was SOOO awesome!!!! I was a bit nervous about how it would compare with the book, but I was not disappointed. I was ready to sit through it again--at 2 in the morning, no less!! If you haven't seen it yet, go!! It is definitely worth seeing on the big screen.
Twilight Movie images
Images and Pictures for your Website, blog or Forum

Now, I'm off to go read Twilight again! I'm such a "Fanpire"! lol Love that word.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the movie....I'm not sure why I'm in no rush to see it --- I've read the entire series...but I'll catch it in a few weeks.

Urie's said...

I have not read the books, But I have a friend that is in love with them. she wears twilight shrits and talks about it all the time. Its fun to be excited about things.

Ri Ri said...

It was indeed a good movie! I still feel the author should have cracked down on the producer/creators of the film, though. After seeing J.K. Rowling pull off such a phenomenal job with placing demands and getting them fulfilled for the Harry Potter series being turned into movies (not to mention Lord of the Rings Trilogy), my bar for books turned into movies has been raised up pretty high. Still, it's a GREAT movie! :)