Sunday, April 26, 2009

Jake's School Spring Concert

On Thursday, April 23rd, we attended a concert at the New Life Christian School. This is where Jake goes to preschool, and his class had learned three songs for this Spring Concert. It was so neat seeing him up on those bleachers singing and doing all the little hand motions. What a big boy he is growing up to be! (Not that he was ever little to begin with!)

His class sang three songs:
"He's Still Working on Me"


"The Skeeters and the Bed Bugs"


"Say to the Lord I Love You"


"The Skeeters and the Bed Bugs" with their Baseball hats on.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Yep, he was the cutest one there!!!
It is so much fun to see these again. Thanks for posting the videos, Kre.

Team Harris said...

Cute, cute, cute! Yes, it's really crazy how fast the time is flying. I feel like my babies were just born. And it's REALLY hitting me that my firstborn is going to be BAPTIZED in January!! It's awesome that you're capturing it all in your blog!

Ri Ri said...

Awe!!!! He's getting so growed up!!!! I has tears in my eyes!!! He's so cute! I love you!!!