Thursday, September 13, 2007

Just some random stuff...

So, it's been a little while since my last post. Not much has been happening around here. Jacob's being the typical 3 year old: wants his way, tantrums, hitting, jumping, no naps, constant need for my attention, pretty good big brother (when not doing first 5 things listed); and Aleigha is turning out to be quite the girl: almost walking, screaming fits, tantrums, cute as a button.

Jon is almost done with the third to his last class of his masters! YEAH! He is SOO ready to be done, but is still pluggin' away.

Let's see, one thing that is new: I was called to serve in the nursery about 3 weeks ago. I think this will be a nice change for me. I can also bring Aleigha, which is GREAT, since I really haven't been able to go to class anyway--she is WAY too noisy! It will be interesting to see how well Jake will do with me being in there. Aaand how well Aleigha will do....we shall see!

I will be posting some new pictures of the kiddos sometime soon...just took some new ones over the weekend...

OH! I just remembered! Aleigha cut 2 new teeth this weekend! Saturday morning she woke up with her two front top teeth peeking through! Hopefully, we will be getting some restful nights in for a bit! *fingers crossed*

Uhh, I think that's about it.
Kre

No comments: